Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=indigo][I]A total loss of,
Words that never come easy,
Ones not eaisly said...

Why am I at a,
Loss? Words are so simple says,
The dictionary.

So why? Why am I,
When words, the most common,
Leave me so tounge-tied?[/color][/I]
Posted
Ahhh :-D nice1.

due to Shink'z nagging at my consistent non happy poems..this one is for her and her nagging lol.

[color=deeppink][size=1][i][center]People. Like you and
me, all of us so dang[/color][color=red] FREE!! :):)[/color]
[color=deeppink]Just like you and me! :)[/color][/i][/center][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=deeppink]
_______________________________________________

[I]Falling away from,
everything I have ever,
seen or heard from you.[/I]

________________________________________________

[I]Slipping, slideing, I,
feel I'm falling to hard I,
I fear of falling.[/i]

________________________________________________

[I]Deeply immirsed in,
you and your love, I don't know,
who I am anymore.[/I]

________________________________________________

[i]I tripped, I stumbled,
but like you promised you caught
me before I fell.[/I]

________________________________________________

[I]You saved me, you were
there when I needed you most,
your my hero love.[/I]

________________________________________________

[I]I love you deeply,
You are my eternal love,
please never leave me.[/I]

________________________________________________

Well, thoes are a few that were stuck on my mind. :) And Hunni, tkz 4 writing a HAPPY poem for me! :) I love thee. [/color][/size]
Posted
Hey its no problem lover.

[color=teal][size=1][center][i]It is nearly time.
We await the news of our
spawn. Is girl? or boy?[/color][/center][/i][/size]
Posted
And you dont like mine? grrr.

[color=red][size=1][i][center]Ignorance I hate.
Being ignored sucks mucho.
Hehe, goof ball ball![/color][/size][/i][/center]
Posted
[Size=1]I like yours Phantom, You wanna get divorced and marry meh? jk. lol. Onto the poem:

[Size=1][center]Don't you dare,
Turn away,
Don't you dare go...[/center][/size]
Posted
heh...*sweat drop* I ment I liked his poem a lot..but I lways cimpliment you Hunni...:)

Drowning in shallow,
water so deep and dark it,
swallows me sometimes.
Posted
[size=1]clap-clap we hold hands
falling down, clutching the sands
it is so lovely; stand

Bah. I really hate Haikus. It's something to work on, though.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]That was very nice Mitch. If I do say so myself.

[SIZE=1][center]Red, Crimson,
Black, Sad,
Light, Insanity.[/center][/SIZE][/color]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i][center]To emote upon
these three lines, three threads on which
every word has just cause.[/color][/center][/i][/size]
Posted
Hey I like that.. *chortles*

[color=red][size=1][i][center]A torrent of rain.
Lost in the monstrous downpour.
A man wanders, free.[/color][/i][/size][/center]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...