tattoi nobori Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 [center][SIZE=1][color=red] A sudden stillness Herald of the gath'ring storm War comes to Omi A lone raven cries: Treachery! The ancient pact Is now abandoned ---------- From distant mountains His troop arrayed for battle Tokugawa comes Nobunaga's sword Bright steel flashing in the sun Razor of heaven Across the river Once an ally, no longer: Nagamasa waits ---------- Dawn breaks on Oda Bright banners wave in the breeze The soldiers muster Three armies march out At the banks of the Ane The waters run red [/color][/SIZE][/center] A haiku retelling of the battle of Anegawa. ?_? Could someone rate this, please?
Carr Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 bright yellow feathers broken dreams again fly by sleepless nights wasted. hope is bright feathers floating on bright futures not alive today nights wasted worrying will tommorrow be better not living in now
Guest Rhyio Ohkie Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 You think you know how I feel, but you have no way of knowing these things. Just because you were so close to my heart for that small fraction of time doesn't mean that you can or even had a chance at breaking my heart. You have no way of knowing what pain I have felt in my heart, mind, soul....
Phantom Posted September 12, 2003 Author Posted September 12, 2003 eh eh! nice avatar..good haiku too :) [color=red][size=1][i][center]never the less, I am trapped in a realm where I have no outlook. None.[/color][/size][/center][/i] BWEE!!!! New1 [color=crimson][size=1][center][i]Caught. Alone. Tied. Death. Morgue. Enthralling. Enticing. Bitter. Scrumptious. Sweet. Blood.[/i][/size][/center][/color]
Luminaire Posted September 13, 2003 Posted September 13, 2003 [color=crimson]Good ones phantom. I like the second one alot. [i]Dying in spirit Tired in body and mind Damn reality[/i] Hmmm, these always make me think, but I can make them really fast. [i]We are connected By an invisible string I cut with scissors[/i] ~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Guest Really Bad Eggs Posted September 16, 2003 Posted September 16, 2003 How about... Oh no, I have lost My calculator. I must Commit seppuku.
Phantom Posted September 17, 2003 Author Posted September 17, 2003 [i][color=red][center][size=1]Honor? Where is thy honor? Shall thee lose face and life for false honor?[/i][/color][/size][/center] lol, ok consider yourself ronin... hand me thy two blades and be off with you... pfft :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now