Sara Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 [SIZE=1]This is the best picture in any of my sketchbooks. Perhaps because it's one of the few things that isn't anime-related, and I find that refreshing. This was done very quickly, back in November. There was a picture of refugee-esque people in part of our newspaper, and this girl caught at my heart. It's not a fantastic piece of work, and I don't have a good reason for posting. Still, I love this picture. I think she's beautiful.[/SIZE]
eleanor Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [size=1] I like it, a lot. ^_^ It's nice to see something non-anime once in a while. I like your smooth shading, I've always had a problem with that... I think it's pretty darn good for a sketch on did quickly. [/size]
WW2 Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 That pic is pretty good, a nice contrast to all the anime pics people post. But I do have one question, why are her eyes so wide open? Her expression resembles a deer looking at on coming headlights. But thats just my opinion.
Juu Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow... that's really beautiful. ^^ You're a really great artist, Sara, and I really love how so much feeling comes from that picture. And she sorta resembles you, too. o.o *hands you a biiiiiiig cookie* 11/10.[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now