OtakuBoards

ghost or angel?

wild thang

Guest Chris
[color=#707875][b]i'd say about twenty or thirty-thousand times. it's all based upon beliefs, there is no obvious factual answer. no one came say it's one way and prove it with facts. so there is no answer. it's not that simple.[/b][/color]

I don't think ghosts are bad. Though, I think the same of angels. Angels may be seen as a good sign, if someone actually [i]does[/i] see one. It all fits. You see an angel before you die. Just think of seeing a ghost before you die. That [i]doesn't[/i] fit.

Ghosts are seen as scary. People, figres, all white, with black hair, and dark eyes. Angels are also white, but they have feathered wings, and are female (I think so anyway). What if an angel was a boy? What if an angel was blue? What if an angel didn't have wings? Not right.

I see ghosts and angels as something from another dimension, which you see through into, and see that world. They might have the same experience, and see a ghost or an angel, when it's actually us.

Basically, the main scene. Angels are good. Ghosts are scary. Why aren't angels scary? Because you see them before you die, and they bring you to heaven? ...feh. Why aren't ghosts good? Because they have dark colouring, and a pale bright-white? ....meh.

That's basically my view. You can see angels to bring good to you. Ghosts... I don't really see as anything, no comment.

I hope there is some part of this that makes sense. :drunk:

why is it a good sign if you see an angel before you go to heaven? i dont know too many people who really want to die that much. and second, who says ghosts arent guys? most people believe that when you go to heaven you become an angel, so youre saying that all guys will go to hell. i think that angels are both sexes, maybe the guys just arent sent to earth again, or are too lazy to come back.

i also dont think that gosts are any evil sign or that they are bad. i think that ghosts are just ghosts, maybe the soul of the dead, or possibly the living. maybe a ghost is just the spirit inside a person.