Crazy Ace Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 my brother had a heart mumur, prolapsed mitral valve, a swollen aorta, and marfan's syndrome and he plays sports all of the time
Baron Samedi Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 In the future Charle L. when you want to correct a post, click on the 'Edit' button under your post. Then simply correct it.... easy. And Logan.... I might have to agree with you there...
Charlie Levoy Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baron Samedi [/i] [B]In the future Charle L. when you want to correct a post, click on the 'Edit' button under your post. Then simply correct it.... easy. :therock: Thanks for the reminder. As I said I forgot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now