Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 this is to see if you really know gundam (wing) 1. how many engines does wing zero have??? 2. how many engines does epyon have?? Hint: its half the number of zero's engines (numbers are between 5-13) 3. other than twin dragon mode, what is the other name to epyon's mobile armor mode?? 4. are the questions hard for you guys???
Break Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 1. 18????? 2. 9?????????????? 3. Hawk Bird???????????? 4. YES!!!!!!!!!!
Yoda Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 1: 12 2: 6 3: Hawk bird 4: Umm............ No *head explodes!*
Sephiroth Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B]why don't ya change ya avatar trunks? [/B][/QUOTE] why are you posting stuff that are off topic.... I would LOVE to post in this quiz, but its gundam wing, I think it sucks so I never tried to learn much about it....
Break Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 well, its pretty cr@p anime, gundams always win.......but i know my stuff...SOME stuff sorry seph
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 27, 2001 Author Posted September 27, 2001 answers 1. 12 2. 6 3. Phoenix Mobile Armor Mode 4. Its my quiz, no point in answerin this one
Yoda Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Hmm, I could have swore the avatar I have now is a new one!!!
Break Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 what WAS the point of answering when he had already given answers???
Saturn_Healer Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 oops, gomen! I didn't notice. I don't knwo how I didn't notice but I didn't, I am stupid like that sometimes. I will delete that post.
Break Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 well done, my quiz. 1:What weapons does Treize Kushrenada prefer? 2:Which is faster Wing Gundam, or Tallgeese? 3:Who says "these people are weak, they do not deserve to fight?" there pretty easy..........
Saturn_Healer Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 1. Mobil suits??! 2. they are the same?! 3. WUFEI! ( who else would say something liek that)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 30, 2001 Author Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B]well done, my quiz. 1:What weapons does Treize Kushrenada prefer? 2:Which is faster Wing Gundam, or Tallgeese? 3:Who says "these people are weak, they do not deserve to fight?" there pretty easy.......... [/B][/QUOTE] 1. melee expert 2. same speed 3. wufei (duh!)
Break Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 well, i said they were easy! 1. treize prefers close ranged weapons, beam swords, heat whip, etc. 2. yes they are the same. 3. Wufei.......man that one is #EASY# ok whose turn now?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now