Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ohh man thats So sick. I gotta start making wallpapers, so I can get better. Next time make a wallpaper with some hot chick hehehe ^_^
I think it would look better if you lighten it up.. A little I dont like really dark stuff, But that doesnt mean I dont like you, LOL
Nice job, keep them coming!
Posted
[color=orangered][font=times new roman]Man DD how many ppl are gonna ask you about the darkness thing...Yeesh its his style ppl get over it...he isnt changing it and I love his dark stuff :p

Like all your wallpapers DD the effect in the background is awesome...And the effect you did on the pic matches with the background wonderfully...While im not big on Sailor moon in particular...I still like the wallpaper... :cool: [/color][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arkadyz [/i]
[B][color=orangered][font=times new roman]Man DD how many ppl are gonna ask you about the darkness thing...Yeesh its his style ppl get over it...he isnt changing it and I love his dark stuff :p

Like all your wallpapers DD the effect in the background is awesome...And the effect you did on the pic matches with the background wonderfully...While im not big on Sailor moon in particular...I still like the wallpaper... :cool: [/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]
'nuff said...
I got a lot of people telling me that my stuff are too dark. God! I like dark stuff more than bright stuff! Is that too hard to understand?
I'm the same with that Sailor Moon thing... lol. Never liked it.
But anyways, thanks. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...