Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ja, decided ta show ya'll some other stuff I've done. I'm still new to photoshop, crit's comments and suggestions are happily accepted.

[size=1]btw it's got those funny light grey lines appearing on certain places (ie, the pencil) because this was a sketch that I colored. I didn't bother fine lineing it -__-;; I know, I'm a lazy, I'm workin' on that too ioi


Edit-
Something that I just thought of adding:

1) He is not guilmon, their color's are completely ... (forget the word for it XD;; ) I wasn't even thinking of digimon when I drew this >.<;;
2) The fact that he's "chuckling" like that is just to annoy a friend of mine ^-^ Just ignor it XD[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]That's cool!
It looks mischevious and cunning-ish. Although I don't understand the pencil.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
lol, no, accually the pencil wasn't ment for that. It does show how small he is but it has a different purpose, and that is that it's his weapon XD;; It's a MAGICAL pencil! Whatever he draws with it will become real, just as if he erases something it's gone. I designed him to be a pain for the main char of my soon and possible never to be web comic (I've only got 4 pages done which I will never show u guys).... That's why the folder has teh word "demon" in it ^-^

I know, lame. But it was good enough for the purpose that I'm going to use it for.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...