Darkmoon Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [size=1]I don't like putting up more than two thread in a forum at a time... I feel like I'm flooding it or something <.<;;[/size] Yeah, Iggy, I got ur banner done. If u don't like something on it or would like to change something just tell me. I dun mind (personally I think it came out kinda boreing XD ) poseing pictures of the god monsters are kinda scarce so my options were somewhat limited on it (wanting all three didn't help). So I made the Obelisk and Ra screen cap myself and snatched the Slifer one off a nearby website XD;; hope u like it.
iggy Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 LOL thanks darky i love it im too lazy/busy/and dumb to get up and make another one
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 That's a pretty good banner. I would give it a 8/10 I like the colours :). Good work.
wild thang Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 personally, i agree with darkmoon that the banner is boring. not enough action going on in it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now