Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Well this is the first drawing I have done since I got my cast off^^ Its my own character name Hapolo who's a sea elf. He's in the clothes he wears when he is on land...the gloves are to cover his fins. He and all of his race do not have mouths but absorb water and food through their skin (yeah I know weird) and talk telepathically.
The shading looks a little weird here...cause photoshop turned some different colours for no reason at all. I plan to colour the picture in photoshop at a later date^^ Enjoy![/color]
Posted
[COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]Looks great!
I luv the shading job, but are the gloves supposed to end at his fingertips? The right hand seems to have a full glove, but not the left.
Ah well, glad you can draw again. Waiting for the color.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
:D I think he looks way cool man ^_^ I'll save most of my commenting for the one you upload onto deviantart, kk? lol

Great job! I too am waiting for the colored one
Posted
[color=indigo]Lol yeah if I can colour it^^ Anyways I see the two gloves on Hapolo don't go all the way to his finger tips...Its suppose to be that way^^ So he can work his magic^^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...