OtakuBoards

I Woke Up To Find...

Shinobi

Once I was woken up at 3AM by awful stomach cramps... I couldn't even blink, it had my eyes wide open. I tried to get up and get some water or something, but passed out. I was lucky I hadn't gotten even 2 feet further, or I would have fallen down the stairs when I fell O.o Then I passed out again after that... then my parents woke up and dragged me back to my bed, and gave me an asprin. I guess I'm lucky that's the worst pain I've ever felt... I still think of what might have happened if I'd passed out over the stairs O.o!!

got a couple
-fell asleep in the backseat of my brothers car. woke up on the floor an had to climb out the window cause he got into an accident.
-woke up in the middle of math class to find out the twin towers were attacked..then to realize my dad works about 5 blocks away(hes safe)
-woke up in my backyard. i used to sleep walk. i had taken my shirt off as well. was kinda cold when i woke up an was wonderin why my back hurt so much.
-fell asleep at the wheel..woke up not to far from the guard rail. very scary..specially at 75mph.
hhhmmmm...thats all i can remember. i have probably some real bad luck. things never go my way when i sleep. i think thats why i am an insomiac.

I have extremely low blood pressure. So sometimes when I get up from a sitting or sleeping position, my ears and nose start to pulse, I get a violent headache, my vision gets all black and blurry, and once I nearly collapsed. One time my parents had to practically put me back in bed, and I almost fell asleep even though it was 5 pm. Anyone ever have that happen to them?

I remember waking up one time to find that my knee hurt REALLY bad. Normally I would shrug something like that off, but a while before that I had a knee surgery (Just to sort of straighten the knee out or something). I ended up staying home from school that day and watching La Bamba on TV with my sister.

Anyway, my knee got better by the next morning so I just figured it was some nasty side effect or something. Lo and behold, a few months later I found out that one of the staples they put in my knee had moved out of place and was now positioned in the joint where one's knee bends. Ouch.

Let?s see, well, the good news is I got one of the stupid little things out early and the surgery worked well otherwise. Bad news is said surgery leaves a REALLY big scar.

FADE SCAR OF HATE! FAAADDDEEEE!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel [/i]
[B]got a couple
-fell asleep in the backseat of my brothers car. woke up on the floor an had to climb out the window cause he got into an accident.
-woke up in the middle of math class to find out the twin towers were attacked..then to realize my dad works about 5 blocks away(hes safe)
-woke up in my backyard. i used to sleep walk. i had taken my shirt off as well. was kinda cold when i woke up an was wonderin why my back hurt so much.
-fell asleep at the wheel..woke up not to far from the guard rail. very scary..specially at 75mph.
hhhmmmm...thats all i can remember. i have probably some real bad luck. things never go my way when i sleep. i think thats why i am an insomiac. [/B][/QUOTE]

You seem to be a narcoleptic sleep walker. Thats a strange combo.:p

Um, I don't feel like answering questions each one, but I once woke up and couldn't open my eyes. I was 7 and I screamed for my brother and he called my mum.. She cam home. It was ust conjunctivitis, but then the rest of my family got it :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy Ace [/i]
[B]i once woke up in the middle of the night and heard alot of commotion. It turned out that one of my cousins was having some sort of seizure it was real bad. I thought she might die. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I woke up on the couch(and I fell asleep in bed). I asked my mom why I was out there and not at school and she said I had a seizure last night. It was really bad too. My worst one was when I was like 2 or something and my face turned all blue and I couldn't breathe. I've actually only had 2 seizures that I had to go to the hospital for. I haven't had any seizures since 4th grade
(i'm in 8th) so that's good. I actually woke up with this horrible pain in my back awhile ago. My back was so screwed up on the right side. I couldn't move or bend it. I went to the chiropracter and he said I had a muscle spasm. It happened a couple times after that but it hasn't bothered me recently.

• 2 weeks later...
Well people...[b]I'M BAAAACK![/b]

Everyone: Oh dear lord! HELP US!

Me: :shifty:

*ahem*

Anyway, yep that's me back, arrived at 4:30 am Sunday morning (TODAY!). Lucky my Bells Palsy did ware off while i was on holiday so you can see my beautiful smile again!

*smiles, crooked teeth, black spots, plaque build-up and afew insects squirming about*

*ahem*

Wow, some of these are pretty serious...like the seizures and so on...well hope none of you every get them.