Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who here has heard of MS gundam: Last Outpost? Its actually a manga, but it paralells Wing in terms of story. I liked it. The publishers are Tokyopop.
Posted
Oh man i love that manga the story is so good i think its a cool idea they made like a side story kinda thing. I think the Gundams in that story r some of the best in Gundam like The G- Units [spoiler] and their 2 udateed versions ,Gundams Askilepios and Griepe [/spoiler]. I also think that those 3 custom Leo suits were perty good too. I also think it should be made into a anime any one else think so?
Posted
I loved the story, but I do have to say that the Domon Party at the back was the best part. Has anyone ever played Gundam Battle Assault for the PS? The Hydra Gundam was the final opponent.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I bought one of the mangas. I like it too since I am nuts about almost all the Gundam series. It was a bit confusing at first, only because I bought the 2nd book. >_< I really like it though. I was amazed that they thought up a side story as well. The plot is good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...