OtakuBoards

so angry...

Chib

I'm so angry that you guy erase my thread. ahhhh!
oh well, you delete one of mine, then I have to post another one. This one is not stupid like the other like you guy say it is.

Let me begin, this topic is about dicussion of one character, the first character is Son Goku.

Strength - he is a strong fighter, who's getting stronger each time he face his oponent.
He's very naive (in a nice way)or silly (in a mean way) Most people can take adventage of him. He love to eat and fight.
Flaw - he is not much of a thinker. He is strong, but afraid of his wife.

Anything else about Goku?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]son gokou may be powerful, but he doesn't have much in the breain department.... [/B][/QUOTE]

May be that's the reason why he's so powerful. He is so care-free, and his mind is pure. He didn't think of anything bad, all he think is food and fighting (I think).:) :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]no, i think gohan is more like chichi, hes strong (yes like gokou) but he also doesn't like fighting (chichi's side) and he is a genius (chichi again) [/B][/QUOTE]

And his wife is sort of like Chichi too.

[B]no, i think gohan is more like chichi, hes strong (yes like gokou) but he also doesn't like fighting (chichi's side) and he is a genius (chichi again) [/B][/QUOTE]

No......Gohan likes to fight..Where did u get the idea that he didnt??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

No......Gohan likes to fight..Where did u get the idea that he didnt?? [/B][/QUOTE]

he doesnt, he didn't want to kill cell until cell stepped on #16's head. he didn't want to fight Nappa or Vegeta or Frieza, he only fights when he needs to. (im talkin from age 4 to 11, ok, you may think the older, Buu saga gohan.)

[B]

he doesnt, he didn't want to kill cell until cell stepped on #16's head. he didn't want to fight Nappa or Vegeta or Frieza, he only fights when he needs to. (im talkin from age 4 to 11, ok, you may think the older, Buu saga gohan.) [/B][/QUOTE]
Hes ight you know