Snoozer Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 Just finished up (Page 12). Messed around with the different color contrasted between page 11-12. 11 sunrise-12 sunset. [IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/banners/page12sm.jpg[/IMG] you can see pages 5-11 in thread [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28224[/url] CB [url]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/url]
Squall Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 Hmm... Oddly enough, your art reminds me of metal gear solid art. It's very good and I plan to read more of it when I have more time.
Kitty Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 I like it. I know a lot of people who draw stuff like that, but they don't draw like that. Do you understand? Well, if not, they draw the same subject, but in a different manner. Do you understand, now? ~Good. My brain hurts....~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now