Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Cee-4's work


Recommended Posts

Guest Cee-4
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=1]I made this signature using Photoshop 7.0 and my Cinema4D render. I did the render in Cinema, the airbrushing and text in photoshop, comments and critisism plz.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]I was looking at this in another thread earlier. I like it. The yin/yang looks a little rough around the edges, but that's all.

It's refreshing. Different from what we've been seeing around here lately.[/size]
Guest Cee-4
Posted
Finally somebody commented on it, Your the first person to actually comment on it since I posted it on like 50 other forums, xD
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]it's very nice. i like it. kind of makes me thirsty. incase you don't know, that's a good thing. i don't know why, but if a banner can make me thirsty, then i consider it good.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Its very nice...Sharp...Clean...And high quality. Its very good indeed.

Id love to see more of your work...

And chris...You are a strange, strange fellow... :p [/font][/color][/b]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I really like it. Its clean, crisp, and simple. A great combination. ^_^ I do agree with Sara on the yin-yang in the banner though; its not very noticable however. I'd like to see more of your work aswell.[/SIZE]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]i drink a lot and i get thirsty easily. the colors and sharpness of the banner make me thirsty. i can't explain it, it's just the way it is.[/b][/color]
Guest Cee-4
Posted
I'll get a portfolio on my site soon, I'm a designer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...