Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A lot of people have asked us how we get our clouds to look like clouds in photoshop. Here's the Cloud Tutorial we posted on our web site. This is how we did the clouds in the pictures below.
CB

[url]http://www.alpha-shade.com/Tut/clouds.htm[/url]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/banners/page11sm.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/banners/page12sm.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
That's true... You need a tablet to draw into the computer. If you're serious at all about drawing on a computer, you'll have to get a tablet. There just isn't any other way to do it.

CB
Posted
Im not too bothered about CG art, I never tried it before. I just t hought the clouds looked nice and thought i'd give it a go since you said you used photoshop. Would it be ok if I used the end result of taht tutorial in an image I want to make, i'd give you guys credit for the clouds and junk.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...