Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What's your favorite classical? Composer? I am quite partial to Piano Concerto no. 3 By Rachmaninov. Besides that, it's a race between O fortuna and Jazz suite no. 3. My favorite composer is Beethoven, although I belive he has an uncanney habbit of dragging his songs on too long.


__________________
Posted
[size=1] Mmm...I'd have to say that my favorite classical composer is Tchaikovsky, I love pieces. But, one of my favorite classical songs is Ode to Joy, the ninth movement of Beethoven's ninth symphony. Pure awesome, it is. I also like most of Tchaikovsky's music, and Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber.

I also like Bach's Cello Suite No.1. I'm trying to learn it by myself currently.[/size]
Posted
All great peices, I have Ode to joy in about 50 different places, but I never get around to listening to it. Tchaikovsky's great, I do enjoy his "fairy tale" style. Didn't Pachelbel write firebird?
Posted
I like Turkish March... I dunno who wrote it but I still love it ^^ Hungerian dance and Pachelbel's Canon are also nice pretty good.

(I dunno what scale or version the ones I listen to are. I dun pay enough attention to it >.<;; )
Guest spiderham
Posted
I can't stand classical i does something to me that makes tired and drowzy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...