Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
what's this doing in introduction? I'll just move it to dragonball....

well, you can buy the dragonball movies from [url]http://ebay.com[/url] sometimes they have them, sometimes they don't, I doubt many stores sell them, and if you live in the UK you have NO chance of finding them....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]****. i live in the uk!
waht about ebay, do they have many fansubs as well? [/B][/QUOTE]

hey all i sed was d@mn!
is that a swearword?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]what's this doing in introduction? I'll just move it to dragonball....

well, you can buy the dragonball movies from [url]http://ebay.com[/url] sometimes they have them, sometimes they don't, I doubt many stores sell them, and if you live in the UK you have NO chance of finding them.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I guess I post in the wrong place, thanks for moving it.

*Shadowgohan, if you don't know it's swear or not, then it is best not to use it at all.
Posted
ebay sometimes has fansubs, I just saw the entire dragonball gt fansub collection for $350!

*checks his wallet*

nope, not enough, I'll just have to stick to my vcd, heh heh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ebay sometimes has fansubs, I just saw the entire dragonball gt fansub collection for $350!

*checks his wallet*

nope, not enough, I'll just have to stick to my vcd, heh heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

$350, I need to get a job, beside school. and fast too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]or, for $80 you can get 22 cd's spanning the whole 64 episodes of gt, but you can only watch them on your pc, but they are subtitled, which is a good thing.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Woah! That's a sweet Deal!! When, Where, and How??
Posted
[url]http://ebay.com[/url] search for dragonball gt, and you might see it there unless someone else has already brought it, you see its a first come, first served kind of thing so you have to regularly check for new stuff....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]Someone said CHinatown is a good spot [/B][/QUOTE]

Chinatown in New York, it's over tow hours drive from where I lived
Posted
its called use the fkying technique
i can use my instant transmission. Great from running from the MAn
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]its called use the fkying technique
i can use my instant transmission. Great from running from the MAn [/B][/QUOTE]

Pikeon wake up! Are you dreaming?
Posted
Hmm:smirk: LEmme think. :Hits himself in the Head with a hammer.: :Runs into a door.:
Nope i'm no dreaming im dead awake
Posted
:starts snaping and smacks himself:
nope its all real
Posted
The last time I been to a book store, and I saw DBZ DVD with 3 or 4 episodes. It cost $19.99. Is there anyplace that have all of DBZ series? Which one should I buy DB/DBZ/DBGT. I don't have enough money to get all three.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...