Dragon Warrior Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I just drew this and to tell you the truth, I hate it. It's one of the worst pictures I've ever drawn. I mean, just look at the right hand. It's holding the flag. Doesn't it look all bad in preportion? I would talk about how fat he looks, but that's just the armor! Anyways, that's my opinion. What about you? ^_^
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I just love the title. *laughs* As for the drawing. Its a bit out of proportion, the torso is too wide and I'm not too fond about the hands but I think you did pretty well on the shading.
Monkeys_revenge Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I think it looks like unreal tournament. Is that what its from? o.O
Dragon Warrior Posted August 4, 2003 Author Posted August 4, 2003 Ding ding ding! Monkeys_revenge got it! That's why I called it "unreal". It is from Unreal Tournament when you load the game. To tell you the truth, the real picture's guy actually was that fat, but I still hate mine XD As for shading, that's my specialty.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now