Guest Tidal Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I had a Game Cube for a few years and I got my ps2 this summer and I can't play gamecube anymore! why is this? Why can't I return to Nintedo?! I am so scared :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
OtakuSennen Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 o_O Erm.. I'm not entirely getting your problem.. Are you saying that someone is not letting you play your PS2 and Gamecube, or are you having a technical problem and you don't know how to switch between Gamecube and Playstation..?
Sniglefager Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I think he means that after playing PS2 he doesn't like his GameCube/Nintendo as much as he used to. Of course, no one can really help you with that, it's just a matter of what games you like more.
Charles Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Well, okay then. What I gather from this topic is that you either prefer the titles on Sony's console and don't feel like playing GameCube, or you sold your GameCube for a Playstation 2. Either way, there's not much room for discussion here. Just play what you like. There's quality titles to enjoy on all the current consoles, I'd say. ~_^ And, for future reference, please try to title your threads more appropriately. It will encourage more members to investigate the contents of the topic. If they see a poorly constructed title, it may give them the impression that it's not worth reading what's inside. Good luck. ;)
Recommended Posts