Rikku Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [color=0099ff]Wow, I haven't posted at OtakuBoards in ages. Well, just posting my new website layout for feedback and such. [center][url=http://rikku.shadow-fantasy.com]My site[/url][/center] Oh, just to let you know, the Rikku anime-style image used on the layout was found on the Google search engine. Everything else on the site sans the quizzes are mine.[/color]
AzureWolf Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Wow, that's a very nice setup. I don't like the red text, though. Wouldn't orange fit the Rikku theme more anyway? Dark on Dark... I just don't like that part. Also, I think the window that has the news/updates should be wider. Everything else is pretty cool. Haha, all those separate windows: nice.
Monkeys_revenge Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Really nice! I think Azure Wolf is right though, orage would go a bit better. But other than that, awsomely cool ^_^
Heavyblade Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 I don't know I like the red. I love Rikku to so it all good for me. Love the chibbi pic of Rikku
Rikku Posted August 4, 2003 Author Posted August 4, 2003 [color=0099ff]Hmm, I was going to make the Rikku image darker, to match the redness... Maybe I'll do that, as well as make the blog section a little wider. Even if it'll annoy those with a 800x600 resolution. Muwahahaha! ;)[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now