Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=000066][b]It's kind of...plain, don't you think? Maybe if you add an image behind it, like a face, and make it (not the face) transparent. Just a suggestion. ^^

-Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I like the first one better, but the Goku one is very cool. I like the lighting effect you did with the blue, making it look like that's the energy he's obsorbing or something like that. Very nice job.

First pic: 9/10
Second Pic: 8/10

On the second one I think you should put the blue all round the Goku-san making it look like he's absorbing the energy. But if he's doing something else great job with whatever that is.[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]You tried it, at least. I don't like the contrast between the colors. Maybe use a different colored picture, more dark?

Leh[/b][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...