Booboo Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 This is a drawing of a female pirate. I got the design from some video game character (don't know what her name was though). Well, tell me what you think of it. :D
Booboo Posted August 4, 2003 Author Posted August 4, 2003 I drew it by hand, but I colored it over the computer.
KKC Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Hm... well, you outlined with the Computer too right? I would concider it half oekaki half drawing ^^ I think its really good! I dont think you should have outlined it like that because it looks kinda scribbly, but Computers are all like that ^^ Good job
Monkeys_revenge Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Awsome drawing! And you colored it on the computer, huh? Pretty nice job! 9/10
Lava Lamp Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 good job! its very nice. what video game gave you the idea?
Retribution Posted June 21, 2006 Posted June 21, 2006 [size=1]darkisMINE, this thread is nearly three years old. It's customary to not post in threads that have fallen off the first two or so pages. As a result, this thread will be closed. In addition, I recommend that you read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52171][b]Art Studio Rules[/b][/url] as well as the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php][b]Official OtakuBoards Rules[/b][/url] so that you understand what is expected of you as far as post quality goes. Thanks for your patience. [b]Thread closed.[/b] [/size]
Recommended Posts