TigerGodess Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Did any one see the saterday episode???? I was at camp and missed it. Can any one please tell me what happend???? I will be in your debt. ~~Samantha~~:whoops:
OtakuSennen Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 ..When you say "This Saturday" do you mean August third or the week before that?.. Either way, there are tons of episode guides on the net about .hack//SIGN, but here's the lowdown: Everyone went into a chaos gate that was put in by the hacker named Helba, except for Subaru who was waiting for Tsukasa to come. (The rest of it was sorta insignificant and more filler)
Hacker Kite Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 that was very helpful wasn't it that episode was the first episode that i actually understood
TigerGodess Posted August 24, 2003 Author Posted August 24, 2003 I have one more question... :confuse2: a couple eposodes ago it showed a girl in a wheel chair whith glasses and she started crying... who was that??:help: ~~Samantha~~ :naughty:
Katana Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 Do you really wanna know? [spoiler]Subaru[/spoiler]
TigerGodess Posted August 24, 2003 Author Posted August 24, 2003 really?? the girl in the wheel chair??? WOW.... I never expected that... wow....:wow: :confuse2: :drool: ~~Samantha~~:love2:
KKC Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 Yeah, Crim reveals it all in episode 23. ^^ I love Crim, Hes soooo cute and honost and... cute ^^
Shy Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 [size=1]Okay, this thread has obviously run its course. Almost everyone in this thread should be ashamed of their post quality, and I'm going to be keeping my eye on all of you. Please put more thought or effort into your posts, or you will be banned from this site. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts