ort Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 :cross: i am wondering... what does otaku mean????
BabyGirl Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ort [/i] [B]:cross: i am wondering... what does otaku mean???? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I believe it is somewhere along the lines of "having no life"...or something of the sort...though I could be incorrect...[/color]
sia Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Bleh :p HA HA HA brat :p otaku don't mean i have no life lol.....or does it????? uh oh lol:eek:
BabyGirl Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [color=deeppink]Ok, this has been answered...(and no Sia, I'm not kidding, and while I know no Japanese, I read it on a website somewhere...)[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Otaku means: Geek, Nerd, Enthusiast... at least when refering to the context associated with anime... A lesser used meaning of the word is "Your House"
Recommended Posts