Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sorry, that should have been whats up with Soras 'pants'.
I mean, their huge! They stick out like this < >! It's like he has huge hips! Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed?:confuse2:
Posted
Heh.. I'm pretty sure they are just like armor or padding.. But his overall look makes him sort of cowish.. With his (what look like) large, bony hips and cow hoof shoes. ^_^'

But overall, it's a wicked-awesome outfit.. In my opinion.
Posted
Lol, what happened was: Sora ate too many french fries and they went straight to his thighs. I dont know about his sholder though.
Over all, I think Sora's outfit is stupid. Its purple and i didnt think very creative. Except for the Katars...
This thread will probably be closed just like the shoes...
Posted
She don't care, trust me. Besides, this IS her first theard. But yeah your right K.K.C., but not french fries, try 3 dozen donuts! (Not saying all donuts are bad for you.)*Rethinks for a sec., is eating donut right now,keeps eating it*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soul_Taker [/i]
[B]But yeah your right K.K.C., but not french fries, try 3 dozen donuts! [/B][/QUOTE]


LOL. Yeah, Sora has entire Kripsy Kreme warehouse stored in his thighs. *Falls to the ground laughing.*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Black_Phoenix [/i]
[B]LOL. Yeah, Sora has entire Kripsy Kreme warehouse stored in his thighs. *Falls to the ground laughing.* [/B][/QUOTE]

It finaly makes sence. His hyperactive ways, his lack of judgement (most times), always saying "yoink".. Sora's on an ultimate sugar rush!

Save some fer me buddy. :D
Posted
like i said in the other post wit crim these rpg's give players these whack outfits and btw someone needs to tell bear to put on some clothes. I dont wanna see some guy paradin in a game in some mini-skirt
Posted
And I know this off subject, but what about Subaru's(sp?) wings? Can she fly? And about Sora's 'yoink' thing,it's eater the donuts, or he keep some weird medication!!
Posted
I personly think that his brian is in his thighs. Thats why he's so annoying! He has nothing in his head but a little monkey with tamberings going 'Ting,ting,ting....'!:laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...