Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a ? is the big fluffy thing jover sesshomarus shoulder his tail or a bad fashion statement. I think its his tell but i want to know if any one agrees with me. I think it is his tail because at the ending on one of the songs it shows him and its trailing behind him. Also if it isnt his tail what is it???Please answer.
Posted
Don't worry, it is his tail. I mean that would be just plain creepy if it was just his fashion. I wonder why his tail is so large though.... oh well.
Posted
Thank you someone agrees with me. Thats what i thought why whould he carey around a big fluffy thing. I also think his tail is so large because he is a full demon and he is what older then a 1000 probly. Think shippos tail is pritty big for a little guy.
Posted
I always thought it wa his tail too and then I started thinking it was just some fur he has on him.

Then again, how can it be his tail when he's got all that stuff on him; it doesn't seem that it would fit (me and my little bro were debating about this).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hiei Jagashi [/i]
[B] He is a wolf demon though. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, he is a dog demon. Just like Inuyasha.
Posted
I think its more like some kind of frekey weapon thing. Becaues in one of the eiler eipsodes (i dont remeber the tilte) he like took it off grabed Inu Yasha with it then wraped Inu Yasha up in it the unwrap it and flug Inu Yasha into a wall.
Posted
[COLOR=orangered]I think it's just a fluffy fur boa, myself. That's where his nickname "Fluffy" originated from! ^___^

If it is his tail though, then it fuses with him during his transformation since it's not attached to his rear end in his human-like form.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]It is a tail...he uses that tail as a weapon to fling Inuyasha into a wall...please direct all further questions and discussions that can be breifly awnsered to the Inuyasha thread

~HC,your friendly neighborhood mod[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...