Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=purple] Join the morbid holiday club, somebody die on your birthday? christmas? Easter? 4th of july? Join today!!! (not) Why do these things happen on days that are supposed to be happy? Its all screwed up!![/color]
Posted
im sorry this happend ive lost alot of people one of my best friends was riding his bike out front of my house and he got hit by a car ... he died the next morning in the local hospital due to major blood loss and head trauma right after he died so did my dad ... about 6 months later !
Posted
I had a friend die about 4 months ago. He was found on the road under a under pass. No one knows why he was their, or what happened. Some think suicide, but he was a happy guy from what I could tell. One day he was just missing from school...

:(

RIP Daniel
Posted
Some guy in my spanish class who I talked to a lot was on an estacsy trip when he got in a car crash. He didn't die of that, oh no. The crushed half of his throat, but he was so high he didn't even notice it. He then went to Whataburger, ordered a cheese burger, and then sufficated. What a way to go... Naturally they didn't tell the school this, they said he died fromt he car crash.
Posted
I'm sorry to hear that.

I had a friend die when I was in 1st grade. I was pretty young so ya know, it didn't hit me that hard, but I think back about her and I do feel bad because she was a good friend of mine... rest her soul.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...