Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm pretty sure you have to write more than that my friend. Anyway, yes I have seen Ultimate Muscle and I must say I don't like it at all. The game is horrible, and the animation on the anime is not all that great either. Now the dubbing, good god that's one of the worst dubbings I have ever seen. On the main characters voice I thought he was somebody being choked.

Hands down this is probably one of the worst animes I have ever seen. Nothing to the people who like it, because remember, opinions opions opinions.
Posted
I've seen it. Hasn't it been on for a while now?

Anyway, it's alright. I only watch it cause it's anime and I'll give any anime a try. But, I hate wrestling, and the show isnt' really that great either, maybe it's just a little to kiddish for me, but I wouldn't call it the worst anime.
Posted
I think Ultimate Muscle had the plot of DBZ and the maturity of Pokemon. Nither of them are good. I really, err, dislike UM. Its cough suks cough.
Guest Forbidden One
Posted
[color=blue]I'm a Big fan of wrestling however when it comes to this anime, I simply hate it. The storylines are horrid, the dialouge is at the level of a third grader but lastly the characters are just so bland and bad wrestling stereotypes. Certainly I would give it two big thumbs down! :( [/color]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, you guys know you have to give whoever wrote the opening theme credit. That is a really nice use of rhyming words and it's not all that cheesy!

We usually catch this show on Saturday mornings and we think it's stupid, but I still like the opening theme how it goes.[/color][/size]
Posted
I've seen it and even if it's an ugly anime like most persons say, I think it's a funny anime and I must admit the plot is a little bad but works with me...too hilarious

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...