Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
They're like three balls on different ends of 3 elasticised rubbery string stuff. Ive seen the Ads!! =). I havnt seen them IRL though. So im sorry, no help there.

*******EDIT********
Taylor hewitt, you are making [i]extremely[/i] spammy posts. It would be a good idea to stop. I am [i]not[/i] making a spammy post by editing... try it

*****EDIT******
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Whoa. I used to be into those special yo-yos before. I had an x brain or something. It was like 20 or 30 bucks.

Mr.Monkeys Revenge,

You have just wasted your money. :) But it you enjoy it that's all that matters.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Mr.Monkeys_Revenge,

You have just wasted a gift cirtificate for KB (watever that is). But as long as you enjoy it, that's all that matters.
Guest dayday
Posted
Find a trick book and learn from what's it in. And how to hit your brother in his sensitive spot without being seen. That might be a good one to learn.
Posted
Those are fun to take to raves or any party that is in a dark area/outside. Even if you can't do anything w/them, people will keep asking you to play with them or feel jealous that they don't have any lighted novelty to show off. You might learn a few tips from someone too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]I think that there just another little attempt at a fad, like x-brain yo-yos back a few years ago. [/B][/QUOTE]How the hell did you remember those things? :eek:

I was fully into them. They were green, red or blue, and had clogs and stuff in them which you could see from the outside, and they'd make a noise when you made them "walk". They were so awesome! I remember I lost mine for a while, and was shattered. I found it again, and then a while later it broke a bit and wouldn't work properly, and eventually it broke totally, like it fell apart and I lost a part(s) from it.

They were so cool. I'm going to go see if I can find one lying around the house (my brother's had one too I think).

Astrojacks. I've seen the advertisments. I've seen the signs. Really, to me, they seem like one of these fad things that are trying to start out, like the DBZDiscs, those BeyBlade things, and the ODD-BODD Cards.. maybe they might go as high as Pokemon Cards. :drunk:
Guest spiderham
Posted
i dont even think astrojacks are gonna b a fad but enjoy them any ways Monkeys_revenge and by the way Taylor Hewitt
kb is a chain toy store like toys'r'us
Posted
So, have you figured out how to get them going yet? I wouldn't.... i am generally pathetic with things like that. 1)) i dont try. 2)i dont care 3)I have better things to do (i.e. OB). They look like fun. Are they difficult to use?
Posted
I figured out a couple tricks. There not really hard, if you hold one of the balls and bounce it up and down (sorry, that didn't sound right) it does a so called "Vertical orbit". And if you jerk it side to side it does a "Butterfly".
Posted
You've never been to my school,we have a new fad every day,lol.We had yo-yos,pokemon cards,gameboys,and benie babies,gigapets--you name it,it was banned. Lol,I once got yelled at for playing w/ a yo-yo at inside recess,I hated that teacher,and of course I got her the next year...anyways...

I rather like those Astrojacks,my friend bought some over. After about 5 minutes I was throwing the thing all over the place and catching it with one hand,it's cake.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...