Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I deleted my first oekaki thread, that was one of my worst peices of work EVER. I drew a new peice today, as a sumbmission to an elite oekaki board, and got...accepted ^_^ [/SIZE]
edit - - I think it'd be better if I post my work in seperate threads as it wont be frequently posted. ^^
[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/peko/oekaki.png[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1] At first, I thought you drew the girl showing her front side, so I guess you know what I was thinking. :toothy:

But I get it now. ^_^ It's very good, considering it was drawn with a mouse. The base of her neck looks a bit strange, and...she has no mouth. O_o Nice job, anyway.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]Thank you ^_^ I drew a mouth and it looked funny and out of place for some reason, and I was aiming for a blank expression so I cancelled out the mouth. [/size]
Posted
o_O; That's amazing! I could never draw like that! All I have to say is wow, and OMG!! Here's my rating:

Your drawing: 9/10

I'm VERY picky. That's why you didn't score a 10/10. Keep tryin' though! Laterzez!

~Lalalalalalalala~
Posted
O_O Nice oekaki. I havn't draw oekaki in a long time now... I miss it... I think its really good, the shading is awesome. I agree about the neck looking a bit funny, but everyone messes up. ^^ I want to see more of your oekakis.
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Thats a really good drawing. I wish I could draw like that. Well anyways I give it a 9/10. Keep putting your work here.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...