Turkey Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 Well, I've been working on Blender for a couple of weeks already, and I've made a few things. For example, there's this room I'm making for a music video. In the table, there are toys, which remind the protagonist of his lost childhood. As of now,this is all the progress I've made on the toys (the main part of the room). The table is just a brownish square, because I've not taken the time to make something decent. I'd appreciatte some C & C, and ideas for more toys, since the table is still only half full.
klinanime1 Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 Wow. Cg work....see, I can't do that. The 3d effect is really apparent. good job!
Heavyblade Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 The 3D work is really good and the shapes are great. I couldn't do that. @_@
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now