Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Something in plan


Recommended Posts

Posted
why don't you just make a totally new site or something and have it there? that way you won't mess ne thing up! or, watever the problem was...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]why don't you just make a totally new site or something and have it there? that way you won't mess ne thing up! or, watever the problem was... [/B][/QUOTE]
nah I already have one website to worry about, and I just want to make one on this website board
Posted
ok then... wellz, make sure ya tell me when u'r ready to do this! lataz yo!
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]ok then... wellz, make sure ya tell me when u'r ready to do this! lataz yo! [/B][/QUOTE]
ok, if only I could get some help from my other members, hmph:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
ok, if only I could get some help from my other members, hmph:( [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, if you need any help apart from ideas I may be able to help...
Guest firemac
Posted
hmm, I did some planning and working offline,and the game isn't going to work.:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
So , ok fine,I'm trying to make a type of breeder/fighter/adventure game that can be possible on a messagebaord, but I need some ideas on how I can do that without cofusing you guys too much [/B][/QUOTE]breeding as in my name is Brock
OOORRRRR

nice plant ya got there lady butlets go back to my place and start a family tree of our own *hint hint*:smirk: :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...