OtakuBoards

Something in plan

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
I just wanted to post this to tell you that I'm trying tomake a game suitable for the boards and make it different from others, I'm trying ;)

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]So then...why did you post this? [/B][/QUOTE]
Did ya read my post? It says I want ideas from you, but I still won't reveal what type of game I'm trying to assemble.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Well, if you don't tell us your ideas, then it's going to be hard to give you ideas, because we have no idea what it's about! Confusing... [/B][/QUOTE]
So , ok fine,I'm trying to make a type of breeder/fighter/adventure game that can be possible on a messagebaord, but I need some ideas on how I can do that without cofusing you guys too much

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
So , ok fine,I'm trying to make a type of breeder/fighter/adventure game that can be possible on a messagebaord, but I need some ideas on how I can do that without cofusing you guys too much [/B][/QUOTE]Ok, I'm quoting myself so you guys can see what type of game I'm trying to mkae possible on otaku?

Guest firemac
[B]

Let me think of a few ideas for it... [/B][/QUOTE]
I have tons of ideas, but they might not be liked by you guys, so I want combine your dieas with mine, to see what I get

Guest firemac
Well, first of all, the game is liek this, I will let youmkae your warrior, then you get to raise it and breed it, but then again, I'm trying to amke the game as simple as possible, and not mess it up on the baords, and I also need to know if the gmae will work, or if I need to start whole new look on it,please help, and stop asking ofr my ideas;) ;) ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]Well, first of all, the game is liek this, I will let youmkae your warrior, then you get to raise it and breed it, but then again, I'm trying to amke the game as simple as possible, and not mess it up on the baords, and I also need to know if the gmae will work, or if I need to start whole new look on it,please help, and stop asking ofr my ideas;) ;) ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I see what you mean. It's going to be hard to keep that simple...

Guest firemac
[B]

I see what you mean. It's going to be hard to keep that simple... [/B][/QUOTE]
see now help me out!:mad: :D :D :p :cool: :p

Guest firemac
[B]Well, it's going to take me a long time to think of a way to make that simpler, but I'll try... [/B][/QUOTE]
I will gladly apreciate your help