Guest Tec-9 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 why don't you just make a totally new site or something and have it there? that way you won't mess ne thing up! or, watever the problem was...
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]why don't you just make a totally new site or something and have it there? that way you won't mess ne thing up! or, watever the problem was... [/B][/QUOTE] nah I already have one website to worry about, and I just want to make one on this website board
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 ok then... wellz, make sure ya tell me when u'r ready to do this! lataz yo!
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]ok then... wellz, make sure ya tell me when u'r ready to do this! lataz yo! [/B][/QUOTE] ok, if only I could get some help from my other members, hmph:(
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] ok, if only I could get some help from my other members, hmph:( [/B][/QUOTE] Well, if you need any help apart from ideas I may be able to help...
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 hmm, I did some planning and working offline,and the game isn't going to work.:(
The Darkness Bu Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] So , ok fine,I'm trying to make a type of breeder/fighter/adventure game that can be possible on a messagebaord, but I need some ideas on how I can do that without cofusing you guys too much [/B][/QUOTE]breeding as in my name is Brock OOORRRRR nice plant ya got there lady butlets go back to my place and start a family tree of our own *hint hint*:smirk: :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now