OtakuBoards

The routine

Nothing674

Just recently I realized just how sick I am of my everyday routine. I wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, go to sleep again, and repeat the process over and over and over. I just feel like something is missing, I kinda don't feel like I'm living anymore. It's the same d@mn thing every day, and I've had enough. Anyone else agree, or am I just being crazy?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]Just recently I realized just how sick I am of my everyday routine. I wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, go to sleep again, and repeat the process over and over and over. I just feel like something is missing, I kinda don't feel like I'm living anymore. It's the same d@mn thing every day, and I've had enough. Anyone else agree, or am I just being crazy? [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, everyday, I drive to school, than come back, hug the computer and TV, then go to sleep, and dream.

Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
I don't want to step on anyones toes or make any enimies, but I think that is very sad. Do you not go out after school? I mean, sure, everyones life has routene, but if you don't like it, do something about it.

I cant, because the school is far away from home and i cant do anything about it because its 10th best school in Britain.so i dont want to do anything about it.I do go out during the Weekends,thats the only time i get too have some fun.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]whenever I'm bored, I go out on long walks. it's pretty relaxing. [/B][/QUOTE]

Same here. Long walks on the beach are fun too (helps to have a friend with you... Preferably a g/f or b/f...), although I only like walks on the beach when it's raining... I wonder why...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Same here. Long walks on the beach are fun too (helps to have a friend with you... Preferably a g/f or b/f...), although I only like walks on the beach when it's raining... I wonder why... [/B][/QUOTE]Well, as high as the pollution level of the Lake is around here...I do love walking along the shore at dusk... Sun in the west, stars over the waters.... Cool breeze from the east...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Same here. Long walks on the beach are fun too (helps to have a friend with you... Preferably a g/f or b/f...), although I only like walks on the beach when it's raining... I wonder why... [/B][/QUOTE]
yea, i also walk with my g/f
very very romantic :) :) :) :)
just to get me off my routine (or something like a routine)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Well, as high as the pollution level of the Lake is around here...I do love walking along the shore at dusk... Sun in the west, stars over the waters.... Cool breeze from the east... [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, we're lucky over here in NZ... We have a very low pollution level... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Well, as high as the pollution level of the Lake is around here...I do love walking along the shore at dusk... Sun in the west, stars over the waters.... Cool breeze from the east... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Is this the lovely Lake Michigan you speak of?[/color]

I've had the pleasure of a walk on the beach in the rain one time. I was on vacation and it rained the whole time, so I decided to go fishing in the rain, cause fish bite in the rain. I broke my line when I was casting out, so I just set my pole down and took a walk. It was amazingly relaxing.