Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As creepy as the music on the tape in the American version was I thought Ringu's music overall in the whole movie was pretty darn creepy. Ringu's music sent chill's down my spine.
Posted
Over all I liked it, but all it does is teach you to be afraid of staic on your t.v. In fact the only movie that ever made me jump was fear dot com and that was only when the little girl came out in the begining.
Posted
That was my biggest mistake. I watched it with all the lights off in the house and with surround sound on. After watching Ringu I would have to constantly look over my shoulder because of one certain part The Ring didn't have.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...