Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone have any information on Mahaado and Mana (the Black Magician and Black Magician Girl of ancient Egypt)? I plan on using them in a fic I'm working on, but I can't find any info on them! What I need to know most is if they were actual living, breathing mages or just spirits.

Anyone able to give me any help? Manga scans, manga summeries, websites... Anything at all would help!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Mahaado was a former priest that gave his life for the Pharaoh and came back as one of the Pharaoh's guardians, as the Black Magician.

Mana was his apprentice I believe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...