Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've never heard of them what are they like. Please don't tell me its another boyband who sings pop. I can't take another one.
Posted
[FONT=arial]:drunk: no, not quite, lol. they're a rock band. the singer has a good voice, and also plays drumset for the band. download their single "Jenny Says", it's on their All You Need is Live album. it's extremely catchy ^_^.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]My friend Heather got me into them when I was in middle school and then I found out recently that the band is pretty much a bunch of old guys who like to play music. I like them alot, especially they're older stuff and everytime I hear their songs it reminds me of the times I used to spend with my friends. Those were the good old days...[/color][/size]
Posted
From what I heard of them, I think they're pretty good. I really like that "Jenny Says" song, even though it is a couple of years old.

Does anyone know what state they came from? I heard somewhere that they were from around NC, does any one know if that's true or not?:therock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...