amibasuki Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 [FONT=arial]thoughts, anyone? I got their Uh-Oh CD last Thursday, and it's pretty decent. anybody heard it, or any of their other albums?[/FONT]
Pagan Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 I've never heard of them what are they like. Please don't tell me its another boyband who sings pop. I can't take another one.
amibasuki Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 [FONT=arial]:drunk: no, not quite, lol. they're a rock band. the singer has a good voice, and also plays drumset for the band. download their single "Jenny Says", it's on their All You Need is Live album. it's extremely catchy ^_^.[/FONT]
Queen Asuka Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]My friend Heather got me into them when I was in middle school and then I found out recently that the band is pretty much a bunch of old guys who like to play music. I like them alot, especially they're older stuff and everytime I hear their songs it reminds me of the times I used to spend with my friends. Those were the good old days...[/color][/size]
WW2 Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 From what I heard of them, I think they're pretty good. I really like that "Jenny Says" song, even though it is a couple of years old. Does anyone know what state they came from? I heard somewhere that they were from around NC, does any one know if that's true or not?:therock:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now