Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green]Well, I decided to make a new banner.^^() Squall and Rinoa are my absolute favorite couple, at least after Syke and I. I was filled with a strange desire to make this, so I went ahead with it. Simple, I know, but I like it that way.^^

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=459493[/img][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]I really like it, Mei. I disagree with the couple though, because I support Squall and Zell. Rinoa is kinda...slutty, lol. She's always wearing something revealing, even while fighting Edea. =.=;;

1o.5/1o

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Hey whats wrong with that Logan? Well anyways its a good bannerit definetly is a 10/10. I like the two together.It adds to the pic.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Best Final Fantasy couple is Cloud and Tifa by far. Even though Squall is cool and all with his gunblade. FF7 is the best FF, and Cloud and Tifa well I think there story is a lot better than Squall Rinoa.
Posted
Wow, very nice as always with your banner, Mei! The pictures are all of rather good quality and aren't degrading, you have a nice border, and the font as well as the color are very well done, as you got the color out of another part of the banner. The point is illustrated beautifly, and you did an overall great job.

You're my Rinoa, Mei. ^_^ *huggles you tightly*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...