originalimp Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 heres a vrief desc. lupin finds out that on his escapades professer alkilannela had found the stone of ra and soon after died a mysterious death the stone is now being guareded with very heavy security a job worthy of lupin himself! positions:guards *wanted*zenigata*taken*lupin the third*taken*jigen*needed* fujiko*needed* goemon *needed* (there will also be points in the story where i will go into flash backs from the guide who i need someone to play)
The Harlequin Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [font=gothic][color=indigo]Originalimp, don't push me with another one of these rpgs. Make yourself a very long, detailed storyline, and a signup form, right now.[/font][/color]
Vash's Angel Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 Err...can I use my own character? I'll do a signup form, I just wanted to check first.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now