Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I give it a three and a half dudes. ^_^
That may be because the background is all bright though ^^;;;
.. looks cool inverted [What?! I have an invert fetish!!! Leave me be!!!]
Posted
I like anything with boobs ^_^. The second one looks much better even though it wouldnt seem like it would make a big differ, it does for me
Posted
*drools over the Faye piccy* Hehe.. Uh.. Yeah, it's good. ^_^ The background is pretty simple yet intricate.. The picture is well-selected as well... I can't really see anything wrong about it...

[b]9.4/10[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...