OtakuBoards

Switzerland...

Sara

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]These people that kill others in the name of hate and anger are truely cowards. [/B][/QUOTE]

Now, on the subject of cowardism...
As we all know, people have been calling these Tradgic events in NYC as 'Cowardly acts of terrorism'...

Now don't get me wrong; in no way do I support these acts. I think it is a horrific, terrible tragedy, and it should never of happened.. However, I don't think they were cowardly acts.. To purposely fly a plane into a building, knowing that you're going to die isn't really cowardly... It's gotta take guts to do something like that... But nonetheless, all this hatred and anger has gotta stop, because it's just disgusting... The wanton loss of human life.. It's insane...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Kinda make me think that Ry Bradbury's book, Farenhiet(sp) 451 is becomign a reality kinda. Were raising a generation of morons(as he said not to long ago) This proves it right here. Man that's
depressing though. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury...I remember that book...I read it in 8th grade and I don't really remember all of it. I just remember something about conformity and people not being allowed to own books. Burning, I remember that too...that guy was a firefighter...actually, now that I think of it, how does Fahrenheit 451 remind you of all this stuff again :confused: ?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Kinda make me think that Ry Bradbury's book, Farenhiet(sp) 451 is becomign a reality kinda. Were raising a generation of morons(as he said not to long ago) This proves it right here. Man that's
depressing though. [/B][/QUOTE]Fahrenheit 451... Yeah. Ironically, we're reading that in Trad Lit right now... It's bloody difficult for me to try and follow along...I've read the thing three or four times...and now again for English class....:rolleyes: