Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]This is the third time I've gotten an email from Eternal Dragon asking if I could join his forums...I'm not sure if anyone else has, but could you ask him to quit? I did, and he won't listen.

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1] I have also got e mail from this user, and so has Taylor Hewitt I believe.

He did the exact opposite to what he was trying to achieve by emailing me. As if I'm going to go to a forum which is almost certainly filled of spam and other junk nonsense, I mean, for goodness sake, he has a guest forum for unregistered users to spam up!

It seems that Eternal Dragon is registered here in a lame attempt to further his board. [/size]
Posted
'Cuse me you two, but those forums are NOT filled with spam, nor allows unregistered users to post. I shall ask him nicely to stop this tirade before I get ahold of him. Gomen about the flood of emails for you two.
Posted
Logan, I said I'll check into it, did I not?

I suggest you [i]do[/i] use your ignore list for now. And quit speaking for OB--you're not staff here, so let staffers decide on and take care of our(and OB's) problems.

Now, I don't want to see any more of this from anyone. If the problem isn't solved by us, then yes, use your ignore list feature. No one else but staff has the authority to make decisions for staff.

-Justin
Posted
Oh.... and to clear up any unclear thoughts...... Eternal Dragon is not to be confused with Eternal Legacy. Eternal Dragon is not a member of [url]http://www.risinganimehq.com[/url] or of [url]http://animehq.2ya.com[/url] .... it is Eternal Legacy is a staff member of Rising Anime HQ and has had nothing to do with this as the forums that Eternal Dragon is spammin people(including me) with, are not those belonging to us. I just wanted to clear that up, as, being owner of [url]http://animehq.2ya.com[/url] , I have recieved complaints and had nothing to do with it.

~~BM~~
Posted
[color=#707875]Let me also emphasize that email is not OtakuBoards' responsibility.

We have no way to monitor emails sent by users, nor do we have juristiction over private email. If you choose to make your email address public, you do so at your own risk. Our staff are busy dealing with OB-related issues on all occasions, so you can't expect us to start getting involved with private email situations.

[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i]
[B]'Cuse me you two, but those forums are NOT filled with spam, nor allows unregistered users to post. I shall ask him nicely to stop this tirade before I get ahold of him. Gomen about the flood of emails for you two. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Only said the boards were [b]probably[/b] filled with spam, Logan said nothing like that ;)

It was only an assuption, and a bad one at that, I know his boards do allow unregistered people to post in the one forum that is visible to guests, the rest of the board isn't.

I'm sure it is a very nice board. I just don't like getting e mails from people getting me to sign up for this, this and this.

And also thanks for clearing up the e mail policy James.[/size]
Posted
I am sorry for the misunderstanding and going off on you like that. I thought he was a member of Rising AnimeHQ, but it turns out it is a different site close to Rising AnimeHQ. Once again, my apologies.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...