Flash Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I just made a few new banners... Firstly, this one, for I guy I know who goes by the Alias of 'Knightmare'... (please Rate outta 10 for me!)
Flash Posted September 28, 2001 Author Posted September 28, 2001 Actually, that's the only banner I have... Hmmm, thought I had more... Oh well, What do you guys think?
Flash Posted September 28, 2001 Author Posted September 28, 2001 Ummm, Viewing the banner is alright, but could ya please Rate it for me? outta 10?
Transtic Nerve Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 It's pretty good... I mean it's not the best, but it's not the worst.... I rate it 7
Flash Posted September 28, 2001 Author Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]It's pretty good... I mean it's not the best, but it's not the worst.... I rate it 7 [/B][/QUOTE] Woohoo! 7!!
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 It's definintely tight bro, good work! I'd say about an 8.5-9 ...but that's just my scale..there's nothing really to compare it too, so that's just my "coolness scale" ...or something. but yeah, it's definitely awesome.:wigout:
Flash Posted September 28, 2001 Author Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]It's definintely tight bro, good work! I'd say about an 8.5-9 ...but that's just my scale..there's nothing really to compare it too, so that's just my "coolness scale" ...or something. but yeah, it's definitely awesome.:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, I try my best... :D Yeah, Compared to some of my first Banners though, this is about a 20,000,000% ...improvement (...And the sad thing is, I'm not exaggerating, it's actually true.. o.o;; )
(<AA>) Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Like this...Its okay to be honest(In other words:I know it sucks) Wooops,I deleted the banner...but heres a button I made
Dark Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Hmmmmm.......average......5/10......i ve seen [b]VERY[/b] impressive bannerz......
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Dark......Your banners are really good either.....7/10 Flash
PiroMunkie Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]Nicely done Flash! I'd say a 7, BUT you have Bebi Vegeta in it so I'll say an 8!! WOOHOO!! :D[/SIZE]
Sui Generis Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]I have not seen very many impressive banners, so I say a 9...Oh and no offense this is an improvement...I remember seeing some of your first ones...Ah the good ol' days...:p [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now