Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Flash's Hilarious Megaman/Matrix Crossovers...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, as you may know, both me and Warlock are both [I]obsessed[/I] with that movie, but you probably didn't know that we both work on Megaman-based Comic strips...

Now, seeing as I work with a lot of Megaman Sprites, I happened to have a a lot lying around... So, with a lot of editing with Paint, i managed to make myself some hilarious Matrix/Megaman Crossover things... :D

Number 1.) Proto-Agent!?
Posted
hey, that's pretty slick. I used to play megaman for the original nintendo when I was a kid all the time, it was my favorite! I got the megaman game for N64, and that game was a joke. They totally ruined it.
Posted
Grrr.... I don't know why I even bother anymore... No recognition, no respect... *mumbles...* Thank you to the ONE person who posted a comment...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Grrr.... I don't know why I even bother anymore... No recognition, no respect... *mumbles...* Thank you to the ONE person who posted a comment... [/B][/QUOTE]

Awww.... I like them.... :)
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Hehe, I found them to be amusing :) ...just now finally got around to them...sheesh....:wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]I can't belive the stuff peeps do when they are bored...like this [/B][/QUOTE]

I wasn't bored!! I just happen to like Megaman! and the Matrix!
Posted
You dint have to get excited and stuff....



PS:thats my own little charcter that I made up...cute isn't he?(I made him cute so the girls could like,then....Like me HAHAHAHAHA!)
Posted
You didn't get many comments becuse most ppl are at school right about now. There's only one other person online right now besides me....

BTW awesome stuff ya got there flash! do so any of the magaman x's or only magaman?
Posted
megaman is an EXCELLENT game for SNES, very very difficult though...

those pics are funky, i saw them while i was at school in an ICT lesson but didn't have time to reply, kool pics.:smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]You didn't get many comments becuse most ppl are at school right about now. There's only one other person online right now besides me....

BTW awesome stuff ya got there flash! do so any of the magaman x's or only magaman? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't have anything with Megaman X, yet... I'm working on it..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]n oh yeah
want megaman x??
here it comes
complements of
[URL=http://www.ballericons.com]ballericons[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, thanks Ice Dragon, but I already have all the X sprites I need... :D
Posted
They have Megaman buddy icons there????Kewl......Ill check it out!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...