Jump to content
OtakuBoards

web manga/comics


Recommended Posts

Posted
what is your favorite web comic or web manga site
not counting penny arcade or mega tokyo.
Posted
[color=orange][b]*sigh* You really want me to list all of them? Well, here it goes:

Dominic Deegan, Oracle For Hire
Altar Girl
Souls Through Darkness
For the Love of Yaoi
Lunar Souls
Redstring
Ramen High
Hypocritical Hero
Life of Riley
Be Mine
Red Tenshi
Somnio Niveus
9th Elsewhere
Yellow Moon

And those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head...Scary sometimes isn't it? They are quite addictive. Well, c-ya on the other side! *flys off on one of her winged monkey soldiers*[/color][/b]
Posted
I have to say the one of the funniest web comics on the web is 8-bit Theater. I'm a big fan of the FF series, so I guess it would be natural for me to also like this funny spoof.

Plus it already has +300 episodes and is still going strong.:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...