Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi everyone....I finally was able to get back home, needless to say I had a mess and a half.....But it's all clean now..woo-hoo!!!
On the way home I took some pics of what was left of the WTC...it gave me closure...I was in awe and wondered how the hell I lived through that....but sometimes these angels pop out of no where:angel: Love you all...take care Lady Supa' SJ...:laugh:
Posted
Glad to have you back Lady-chan :)

I still can't believe what happened... and it just looks like a total mess in that area... so many lives lost.... but you are ok.... thank god... :)

Anyway, glad to have you back :)
Posted
It's amazing how many people died and one of the regular posters on the otaku actually lived. Any way Welcome Back!
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Definitely, it must be an amazing feeling to know that out of the thousands that were in the building, God chose you to be one of the survivers :) -Make the most of your life :D

Anyhoo, Gald you're back! :p
Posted
Thank you guys, believe or not, you guys are helping me out in a lot of ways...although I don't know you all..I have always appreciated and admired a lot of your stamina and readiness to speak up when you guys have to, and I really was thinking of you all when all this stuff went down.....Thanks for your strentgh and friendship..it will always be cherished:love: :love: :love: :love:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...