Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just realized, while going through my folder, that I haven't done any fanart for Neon Genesis Evangelion, though I can relate to the twiggy, angular style. So... there 'tis. The inking's rather shakey, a reason as to why I rarely use ink, but the pencil work is ok for two in the morning. Asuka's legs look a bit streaky. ~-~, Oh well. I tried shading in the background but fell asleep before I could accomplish that, so I just filled it in on the comp.
Posted
I like it, specially Rei.. very shexay, very nice.

Only thing that throws it off, for me at least, is the writing...
eh, still, fresh work.. ^_^
Posted
o_O Nice and.. Attracting.. ^_^ That's very good. Shinji doesn't look like Shinji as much as he looks like that guy from Please Teacher.. The writing IS a little funky, but in a good way. Hehe, I like Asuka and Rei's outfits.. Very nice. Hehe.. But Asuka's face is a little off.. The eyes aren't very Eva-esque..

But overall, very nice!

[b]9.3/10[/b]
Guest mamatermite
Posted
Red is the BEST color!! hehe *claps hands* Bravo! Well drawn...just like all your other ones! Keep it up!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...